Social Computing and Media

Social Computing and Media is a stage 2 core module in University College Dublin taken by Information and Social Computing students. This blog is my personal E-portfolio where I will be recording my learning and group project activities.

Saturday, 4 April 2015

Week 10 - Social Computing for Business

Source: globalbrandingcentral.com

This week in Social Computing and Media we had a guest lecturer from the University of Economics in Prague.

Her name was Lucie Bohmova and she based her lecture on social media in business. 


She told us about the four Cs; creating, curating, connecting and culture. 
You must employ a strategy where you get your audience to know your business through brand recognition. If this is done people will be more likely to buy your product. I have employed this strategy this week as I have been developing a website for business. This lecture was a great help towards the job.



We were also shown a short video on YouTube about social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment